Accelerating digital transformation with ‘Design for Manufacturing’ (DFM) strategy
Join thousands of technologists at PTC’s premier annual event dedicated to digital transformation for the industrial enterprises. Learn how you can create enterprise value, empower greater worker productivity, and make the world a better place through advanced technology.
HCL DFMPro at LiveWorx 2023
Digital transformation is a significant trend within manufacturing companies and requires new more automated ways of working that leverage digitalized information. While technology is available to transform to a model-based enterprise (MBE) strategy by leveraging implicit and explicit knowledge stored in 3D CAD models, most companies still use drawings and a variety of siloed repositories as their sources of truth thus breaking the digital thread.
By employing a Design for X (DFX) strategy within a MBE, companies can evaluate, verify, and validate designs by leveraging the knowledge embedded in 3D CAD models. This not only accelerates the digital transformation process but also speeds up enterprise processes such as purchasing, manufacturing, assembly, and service, improving operations before products are produced.
Digital Design Analysis from Inception through Product RealizationIn Person Session
Date : Monday, 15-18 May, 2023 | Boston, USA
Businesses face huge digital transformation decisions as they race to be competitive in challenging economic conditions which initiate right from the product inception. Attend the insightful speaking session which will cover from inception to ultimate product realization using HCL DFMPro
HCL’s DFX software allows a designer to quickly run and achieve near-net, first-time-yield designs for production. The application provides years of industry standard manufacturability rules-based logic parameterized using company tribal knowledge to analyze and highlight downstream issues during 3D design time.
Charlie W. Parker
Director, Customer Success-DFMPro
Manager, HCL DFMPro, HCL Software
Visit HCL DFMPro Booth #1102 at LiveWorx 2023
HCL DFMPro is a proven DFX solution that enables digital transformation and MBE by automating the validation of 3D CAD designs ensuring they meet necessary requirements. Visit our booth to know :
- How global companies are leveraging technologies in Model Base Engineering/Design to avoid the breaking of digital threads
- How to reduce product design rework by 20%, manufacturing cost by 12%, and time to market by 10%
- How to increase the quality of new products in development
- How to decrease the time of design and manufacturing process planning
- Achieving a 6-12% reduction in engineering rework and 10-12% reduction in manufacturing costs
- Improving program performance by accelerating product development
- Leveraging Model based definition (MBD) for cost reduction and reducing time to market
- Transforming digitally by using DFMPro, which works as ‘Digital Manufacturing Expert’