STUNNINGLY SIMPLE, REMARKABLY
POWERFUL DFM SOFTWARE
Addressing Engineering Challenges to
Drive Productivity and Success
Best-in-Class, CAD Integrated DFM Software
On a global average, 30% of product development time is spent on rework – designing a product first, then optimizing it later to meet downstream manufacturing requirements. Consideration of manufacturability and assembly issues during early design stage can shorten product development time, minimize cost and ensure a smooth transition into production with minimal rework.
Incorporating years of functional expertise, DFMPro is engineered to help designers check their designs for manufacturability and assembly and correct these problems early in the design stage. It automates the iterative design process via a series of rules-based checks, identifying design areas that are difficult, expensive or impossible to manufacture. It helps organization improve engineering efficiency by minimizing rework and engineering changes (ECOs).
Validate Designs within Familiar CAD Environment
- Seamlessly integrated inside PTC CREO ParametricTM, Siemens NXTM andSOLIDWORKS®
- Identies and highlights problem areas on the CAD model
- Facilitates corrections on designs without leaving the familiar CAD environment
- Eliminate time-consuming file transfers using standard file formats such as IGES and STP
Captures and Re-Uses Best Practices & Tribal Knowledge for Continuous Improvement
- Out-of-Box industry best practices available in form of DFM rules for coremanufacturing processes like Machining, Injection Molding, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Casting and Assembly
- Highly customizable DFM framework to capture and integrate in-house knowledge and best practices in form of structured rules into the overall design processes
- Facilitates continuous process improvement through knowledge capture and reuse