Unlocking Efficiency: Mastering Design for Assembly in Manufacturing
Assembly operations are one of the most prevalent manufacturing processes across industries. For efficient design and manufacturing of assemblies, design engineers worldwide use design for assembly – a process by which products are designed with ease of assembly in mind.
HCL DFMPro, a CAD-integrated platform, employs design-for-assembly guidelines to assist design engineers in creating designs optimized for efficient assembly. It leads to lower costs, lesser rework, and easier manufacturability.
Watch the webinar recording to learn:
- Why DFX is important in assembly
- Different types of assembly shop floor issues
- Automation of design for assembly guidelines
- How to leverage DFMPro for mastering efficient designing of assemblies
- Learn how to reduce the cost of assembly, part inventory & assembly time
- A short demo of HCL DFMPro for design for assembly
Download and view the webinar to learn more!