DFMPro is a powerful Design for Manufacturability software, fully integrated inside Creo Parametric. DFMPro for Creo helps designers to validate their designs for manufacturability and assembly within Creo and Pro engineer and take corrective actions without multiple rounds of design iterations. It provides suggestions, which help avoid rework, improve design quality and save on downstream manufacturing cost. The built-in interactive reports facility helps in streamlining collaboration with manufacturing and even suppliers.
Seamlessly integrated within Creo, it allows you to
- Eliminate rework due to manufacturing and assembly errors downstream
- Run DFM checks at the click of button within Creo and Pro/Engineer, plus edit and update the design without leaving the CAD environment.
- Use DFMPro for common manufacturing processes like plastic injection molding, sheet metal, machining (Turning, milling & drilling) and assembly operations
During the demo, we will show:
- How you can run DFM checks at the click of button plus edit and update your designs within the familiar CAD environment.
- Get an in-depth look at out-of the box DFM guidelines available in DFMPro
- Collaborative 2D & 3D reports generated by DFMPro on sample parts
- How you can customize DFMPro rules as per your organization specific processes and design best practices
- Learn global best practices along with organizational know-how as you design
SEE OUR TOOL IN ACTION