|Does DFMPro analyze a part opened from Pro/INTRALINK workspace?|
|DFMPro analyzes a Pro/Engineer part opened from Pro/INTRALINK workspace in following scenarios|
- User launches Pro/Engineer from Pro/INTRALINK workspace using Intralink-> Launch Pro/ENGINEER-> Workspace->(Workspace Name) and opens a part stored in Pro/INTRALINK Workspace or Commonspace.
- User opens a Pro/Engineer part (*.prt) from Pro/INTRALINK workspace using right click option Open
- User launches Pro/Engineer from Pro/INTRALINK workspace using Intralink-> Launch Pro/ENGINEER->Workspace -> No Workspace and opens a Pro/Engineer part (*.prt) stored in a local drive (e.g. D :MyParts)
|DFMPro analysis fails to run when part is opened from Pro/INTRALINK in the following scenarios-|
- User launches Pro/Engineer from Pro/INTRALINK workspace using menu Intralink-> Launch Pro/ENGINEER -> Workspace -> (Workspace Name) and opens a part stored in local drive (e.g. D : MyParts). In such cases, user either needs to save the part in Pro/INTRALINK workspace or check in the part and then run DFMPro.
- User launches Pro/Engineer from Pro/INTRALINK workspace and opens a family table part stored in Pro/INTRALINK workspace or Commonspace
|Is it possible to install DFMPro 32bit version on 64bit machine?|
|No. DFMPro 32bit version is not supported on 64bit machines. Some of the prerequisites needed for efficient working of DFMPro for Pro/ENGINEER on 32Bit are not supported on 64Bit machines.|
|Is Pro/TOOLKIT license required for running custom C++ rules?|
|Yes. User needs to have Pro/TOOLKIT license for running custom C++ rules if rules use Pro/TOOLKIT APIs. A sample C++ rule module is provided with DFMPro for Pro/ENGINEER installer (location – ->SampleProjects). User needs to have Pro/TOOLKIT include directories and libraries available on his machine to build the solution (Location of readme.txt). Sample rule uses Pro/TOOLKIT APIs to get model data. In order to run this rule user needs to have Pro/TOOLKIT license.|
|Does DFMPro support FlexLM Server on Windows VISTA?|
|No. DFMPro for Pro/ENGINEER does not support FlexLM Server on Windows VISTA. Users can use the server on a different machine for the purpose.|