Today’s CAD/CAM – Enabling Digital Manufacturing in Today’s Machine Shop
Are your CAD/CAM processes keeping up with advances in traditional manufacturing? Join this free, informative webinar and learn how PTC’s Creo can help you take your CAD/CAM to the next level.
- Hear from manufacturers about their experiences with Design for Manufacturability.
- Learn how to streamline your CAD/CAM processes from industry experts
- Explore advances in multi-axes high-speed milling technologies
- See best practices in the changing world of CAD/CAM.
Sharpen your CAD/CAM skills and reserve your spot today.
Webinar Title: Today’s CAD/CAM – Enabling Digital Manufacturing in Today’s Machine Shop
Date: Tuesday, 18th Jan, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM EST
- Paul Haimes | Vice President – Technical Sales, PTC
- Kornej Nickel |Digital Manufacturing Coordinator, Komet (Brasseler)
- Lee Goodwin | Principal Solutions Consultant, PTC
- Nambi Chandrasekaran | Head of Product & Technologies, HCL