Best-in-class DFM software fully integrated inside CATIA V5
- Are you achieving the product cost and design goals?
- Do you know, Design for Manufacturing accelerates digital transformation?
- Do you want to reduce the Engineering Change Order (ECO) costs significantly?
- Are you breaking the digital thread by having manual or 2D drawing design reviews?
Come and visit us at COExperience 2023, booth #106 and learn how some of the leading companies are:
- Achieving a 6-12% reduction in engineering rework and 10-12% reduction
in manufacturing costs
- Improving program performance by accelerating product development
- Leveraging Model based definition (MBD) for cost reduction and reducing time to market
- Transforming digitally by using DFMPro, which works as ‘Digital Manufacturing Expert’
HCL DFMPro is a design for manufacturability solution fully integrated inside CATIA V5. It helps to shift product and manufacturing decisions early in the lifecycle to validate, during the design stage.
A boost for your digital transformation through a new design assistant in CATIAIn Person Session – 50 minutes
Date and Time : Tuesday, April 18, 2023 | 09:25 AM ET
In today’s global competitive marketplace, organizations compete to get a high-quality product early to market and win over customers. Late-stage design iterations along with unforeseen product quality issues in the hands of the customer can impact all such plans. HCL DFMPro is one such digital expert embedded within CAD helping in quick and early design validation, capturing and reviewing design best practices impacting downstream processes and promoting collaboration between design and other departments in the product life-cycle on Design for ‘X’ issues.
Operation Director, HCL Software
For more information on the event and registration information please visit COExperience 2023 .