Medical devices manufacturing is becoming more advanced with the use of software and latest technologies. This results into design validation becoming more challenging and requires more collaboration between design and manufacturing teams.
Drive digital transformation with DFMPro
Adopting the Design for Manufacturing strategy is a proven and streamlined method that accelerates digital transformation with measurable results. Learn how leading manufacturing companies are adopting DFM methodology in:
- Achieving a 6-12% reduction in engineering rework and 10-12% reduction in manufacturing costs
- Improving time to market by accelerating product development
- Improving product quality, thus preventing device recalls
- Transforming digitally by using DFMPro, which works as ‘Digital Manufacturing Expert’
Increase your productivity with CAMWorks and SOLIDWORKS CAM
Learn how integrated CAD/CAM and automation technologies will benefit your CNC machining operations.
- Seamless integration between CAD and CAM saves you time and gives you greater accuracy
- Automation technologies and tools such as TechDB™ accelerate your output
- CAMWorks ShopFloor reduces setup time, improves setup quality and reduces waste
- PrimeTurning™ from Sandvik Coromant delivers high material removal rates and increases tool life for turning operations
- CAMWorks VoluMill™ provides high-performance milling toolpaths for shorter cycle times
Watch a demo of DFMPro and CAMWorks at MD&M West 2022 and you will receive a FREE T-Shirt, while supplies last.