How Alcon is saving time and reducing costs with Creo and DFMPro
Alex Fermin, Manager Plastics & Mechanical Design, Alcon articulates on how Alcon saves time and reduces cost by using DFMPro for Creo.
Watch the recording to learn the below points:
- How to take ‘design for manufacturability’ into consideration earlier in the design process so you can make better design decisions
- Reduce rework in design and in prototyping
- Capture organizational best practices
- Improve collaboration between design, manufacturing and suppliers
- How to catch the problems earlier